PNG Publications Online
SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
SIL Electronic Working Papers
- PETTERSON, Robert, author. 2013. The Vernacular Factor in Literacy in West Gulf Province Schools of PNG.
- CAHILL, Michael, author. 2011. Tonal Diversity in Languages of Papua New Guinea.
- KING, Phil, author. 2007. An Acoustic Description of Central Vowels in Three Austronesian Languages of New Ireland.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J.; THOMAS, Steven Kambi, authors. 2006. Some Tok Pisin idioms.
- AHAI, Naihuwo, author. 2005. Literacy in an emergent society: Papua New Guinea.
- CAHILL, Michael, author. 2004. From endangered to less endangered: case histories from Brazil and Papua New Guinea.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 2003. Some Kewa metaphors: body parts as automobile parts.
- LITTERAL, Robert L., author. 1999. Four decades of language policy in Papua New Guinea: The move towards the vernacular.
- LITTERAL, Robert L., author. 1999. Language development in Papua New Guinea.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1998. Lexicography considerations for Tok Pisin.